Recipe: Creamy Tuna in Pineapple Sauce
No pork, no problem. I have tuna in ref and been looking at what I could sauce in to make it taste different. I am not a fan of fishy taste fishes. I like it when I cannot distinguish it from pork. I am surprisingly happy how this dish turns out.le
Creamy Tuna with Pineapple Sauce
Green and red pepper, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pack tuna crazy cuts OR 2lbs pork tenderloin, cubed
1tbsp fish sauce
1 can pineapple chunks
1 box All Purpose Cream
If you are using tuna crazy cuts, it tends to be fishy in smell. So, squeeze a slice of lemon to the tuna. Marinade it for awhile.
1. In pan, put oil. Heat. Add bell peppers. Take out when cooked.
2. Add onions and garlic.
3. Add tuna (without the marinade) or pork.
4. Add fish sauce. Mix.
5. Add pineapple juice from the canned pineapple chunks.
6. Add water. Bring to a boil.
7. Lower heat and cover. Simmer for 20mins (fish) or 30min (pork).
8. Add all-purpose cream. Simmer until sauce is only a few.
9. Add cooked bell peppers. Add pineapple from the chunks can. Cooked until 2mins.
10. Add salt and pepper to taste.