Recipe: Baked Chicken in Herbs paired with Aglio Olio
The recipe is from Maia Adriatico. I am a fan of Maia's KItchen (formerly Mawin's kitchen). I modified it a little because I find it has too much olive oil for my liking.
Baked Chicken in Herbs paired with Aglio Olio Pasta
1 whole chicken cut-outs or 5 chicken leg quarters
1/4cup olive oil (original recipe was 1/2 cup)
2tbsp garlic powder or garlic oil
7pcs calamansi or 2tbs calamansi
2 or 4 bulbs of garlic
1. Marinate chicken by mixing all ingredients together then place chicken. Use a heat resistent pan because that is what you will use to mix your aglio olio pasta later.
2. Preheat your oven in 180C for 20mins. Bake the chicken for 1hour and 10mins.
3. Transfer chicken in serving platter. Leave the marination liquid.
Aglio Olio Pasta
Note: Cook your 200g pasta.
Aglio Olio Procedure:
4. Using the same pan, transfer to stove. Mash roasted garlic and take out skin.
5. Add salt, pepper, freshly chopped parsley. I used McCormick parsley as I don't have any fresh leaves. Then, squeeze lemon.
6. Add your pasta and mix.