I have searched at several Carbonara pasta but felt like it's too creamy or too saucy and bland than my liking. So I combined some and modified some. Here is a version of my carbonara that is perfect for my taste.
ham, sliced in cubes
bacon, sliced in small strips
1 can of cream of mushroom
1/2box all purpose cream
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 Knorr Beef cube
1. Cook your pasta. Boil water. Add in pasta. Add salt and 1tbsp oil. About 15mins, check pasta if it fits your liking. Drain and set aside.
2. In a pre-heated pan in medium fire, put in bacon. Cook until bacon is crispy and oil comes out. Take out the bacon and remove some of excess oil. Leave only about 2tbsp of oil.
3. Saute garlic until brown. Add ham. Add mushroom.
4. Add Knorr beef cube. Crush until dissolved. Mix.
5. Add the cream of mushroom, and cream. Add parmesan.
6. Stir. Taste. If too salty, add more all purpose cream (from the remaining half box).
7. Turn off fire and mix with pasta.
8. Transfer to serving plate. Garnish with freshly sliced parsley, and crispy bacon.