This quarantine has got me craving for food from Chowking. Interestingly enough, I had extra white and black rice from yesterday's dinner. What's wonderful about fried rice is that you can put in whatever you have as left over from the previous meal. The finish product is a meal on itself. :)
Sharing the recipe here.
Chowking-style Beef or Pork Chao-fan
1cup ground beef or ground pork
1medium carrot chopped
2 medium eggs
1cup chopped cabbage (or any vegetable you had as left over)
2tbsp soy sauce
1tbsp Oyster sauce
3 to 4 cups rice
1. Heat pan with oil.
2. Cook 2 eggs. Scrambled it. Set aside.
3. Add oil. Add in cabbage. When cooked but still crispy, take it out and set aside.
4. Saute onions and garlic
5. Add ground beef. When cooked, add soy sauce, oyster sauce. Mix.
6. Add carrots. Add sugar. Mix. Cook for 3mins.
7. Add cooked rice. Add cooked cabbage. Add scrambled egg.
8. Add salt to taste.