Whether it be at work, business, at home, in our relationships, how we view our lives... we all have to be resilient to survive, surpass, and live it. This is a mindmap explaining what a resilient willpower is and how to have it.
Some, I am rewriting below to give emphasis:
- Persistently resist unimportant desires
- Persistently build strong support networks
- Persistently build sense of purpose
- Persistently maintain optimism
- Proactively ask:
- How can I best overcome this?
- How must I think differently?
- What opportunities am I not seeing?
- What is an alternate way of looking at this?
- What resources could assist me here?
- Never make assumptions
- Always seek time to reflect
- Learn to keep moving forward
- Learn to keep open mind
- Learn to keep things fun
- Always visualize success
- Never procrastinate
- Never blame people
- Never blame circumstances
<mindmap taken from iqmatrix.com>