I am very proud of this recipe. This is a masterpiece. It always gets consumed first. IThis is pretty much the most requested dish. Try this. Send me a note if you like it. :)
3 sachet mayonnaise (200g)
3 chicken breasts
270g relished pickles
400g elbow macaroni
200g pineapple chunks (drain the syrup, you won't need it)
1 can condensed milk
pinch of salt
1. Place the chicken breasts in a bowl.
2. Add water.
3. Heat the bowl.
4. When water is hot enough, add 2 chicken cubes. Makes sure the cubes melt.
5. Leave until the chicken breasts is cooked.
6. Pinch chicken breasts in pieces.
6. Add water in a separate bowl. Make sure it's not too full.
7. Heat the bowl.
8. When boiled, add the elbow macaroni.
9. Add a little oil.
10. Add a pinch of salt.
11. Leave until the macaroni is tender enough.
12. Drain the water from elbow macaroni. Wait for it to cool down.
When elbow macaroni is lukewarm,
13. In a separate bowl, place the elbow macaroni.
14. Add mayonnaise, chicken, pineapple chunks, pickles, condensed milk.
16. Add raisins as much as you want. I love raisins so I add generously.