I was craving for pasta but did not find any ground beef available. I did have a Palm Corned Beef so I used it instead. I am pleased of the result.
Sharing the recipe here.
Corned Beef Pasta with Red Cream Sauce
1 can corned beef (preferred, Palm brand)
2tbsp olive oil
1 clover garlic, chopped
1can 400g canned button mushroom, drained and sliced
1/2 rice wine
1 pouch 500g Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (preferred, Del Monte brand)
Salt, to taste
3/4cup All Purpose Cream
1pack 400g Spaghetti, cooked
Cook the pasta.
1. In a bow, add water, little oil, little salt. Boil.
2. Once boiled, add in spaghetti. Take it out when cooked. Maybe after 15mins. Drain hot water and pour running water.
1. Saute garlic and mushrooms in olive oil. Add in corned beef. Add rice wine. Simmer.
2. Add water, Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Add salt to taste. Simmer for 10 mins. Mix occasionally.
3. Add All Purpose Cream. Heat for 2mins. Do not let it boil.
4.Pour in cooked spaghetti. Mix.