The husband has been trying to do away with eating too much pork. To date, he has been not eaten once for a month now. So, I have been experimenting on various fish dishes a lot. I have always found salmon difficult to cook because of its fishy smell. I prefer cooking it with strong spices or with sauce. I have a moroccan seasoning at home gifted by my friend in Melbourne and so I thought I would use it.
Moroccan Spiced Baked Salmon
Lemon, small slices
1. Wash the salmon and tap dry.
2. Spread lemon on the salmon. Sprinkle salt. Generously sprinkle Moroccan seasoning.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 200C. Use fan with grill button, on electric oven.
4. On your baking pan (Pyrex), coat pan with olive oil. Arrange salmon on the pan.
5. Bake until brown. Don't overcook so that salmon won't dry out.