It's nanay's birthday! Pancit is a must for long-life. :) Here's a recipe.
carrots sliced vertically
snow peas or baguio beans sliced vertically
bell pepper sliced vertically
1/4kg pork sliced
1/4kg chicken sliced
1/4kg chicken liver sliced
1/4kg shrimp sliced
1/4kg squid sliced
pork Knorr cube or Chicken Knorr cube
1/2kg Pancit Canton
1. Oil on wok. Put in cabbage. On slightly cooked, take out and set aside
2. Oil on wok, put in carrots and beans. When slightly cooked, take out and set aside.
3. Oil on wok. Put in bell peppers. Take out and set aside.
4. Oil on wok. Put in bilbao. Take out and set aside.9
5. Oil on wok. Put garlic, onion. Put in pork. Cover. Let it cook.
6. Put in chicken. Cover. Let it cook.
7. Put in shrimp and squid. Cover. Let it cook.
8. Put in liver. Put little soy sauce. Cover. Let it cook.
9. Put the cooked bilbao. Put in 4 glasses water. Put Knorr cube. Let it boil.
Prep sotanghon by soaking it in water. When soft, cut into shorter pieces.
10. In , put cooked carrots, beans, bilbao.
11. Add sotanghon. Add pancit canton. If dry, add water.
12. Add the cooked cabbage from .